Friday, May 30, 2008

Photography!




I am more immersed in my career than I have ever been and its great! We have spent the last few weeks calling every public school on Oahu (theres about 150) multiple times to contact the school picture day coordinators and let them know about our new business! For the most part it went pretty well! I really don't like telemarketing, but when its your own business and you are passionate about the product, its not so bad. And, just about everyone I talked to was really nice whether they were interested or not. (however, I know that deep down, everyone is really interested, they just may not know it yet!)

I have lots of sittings scheduled, and I am way excited about all of them! I also got some exciting new equipment including a new lense, a flash, a cool gear backpack, a stroboframe, and a reflector.

Here is a cute picture I took of Adrienne in a sitting today. Isn't she soo cute! Anyway, I am rambling. You can check out our new school pictures website, its up on our old one at www.shoeboxofphotographs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!