Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!

Our Christmas Tree is up! Liam and I had so much fun decorating our Christmas Tree! I love Christmas and have been know for being a bit ahead of the game when it comes to decorating, and Christmas music, and gift making...and pretty much anything else that goes with Christmas fun. So this little beauty went up the day after we got back from Washington (Nov. 6th) and we have really been enjoying it! Its just the right size for our little house.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute tree, looks awesome! I'm patiently counting down til I can put mine up, I still need to finish the garland and touch up some of my ornaments though. I made all the trimmings for my tree. I'm putting mine up early too, this Sunday because we won't be home to put it up the day after Thanksgiving. Gotta love Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! The pic of you relflected in the ornament is especailly artistic! Can't wait to be all together!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!