Monday, February 2, 2009

A few Maternity Pics






Hi Everyone! Sorry it has been so long! I am trying to do about a million and one things before the baby arrives, and I'm keeping Liam hoppin too.

We had a great holiday, on which I will have to up-date you all (of course many of our readers were enjoying the holidays with us!) but for now I just wanted to do a quick post so that I could check blogging off of the list of things to do.

Here are some belly shots Liam took the other day. Baby Boy is due in less than 5 weeks! Can you believe it! If someone wants to make the time pass slower, it would be greatly appreciated. I can't wait to meet our baby, but I want to have the world all ready for him before he arrives. Wish me luck. Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. Jess, you are totally adorable. Oh my goodness, you will be a mommy. I bet Liam is so excited. I can remember when baby kaci was expected. He seemed more excited than we were. I wish I could be there to see you baby boy the first day. I will, however, be in Laie in July. My daughter kim is expecting her 3rd.
    CONGRATULATIONS Kerri's mom Verda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love your little belly! What is your phone number?? I was trying to call you the other day and I remembered when your number didn't work that you changed it. My mom has a baby gift for you, from me that she was going to give you while you were there, but she forgot. I think she is going to send it with your mom when she comes to visit you next month. You will love it! :) I hope the pregnancy and everything else it going awesome. I miss you, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the baby. What did you end up naming him? I hope are going a little better for you. I would sure love to see some pictures of that little guy. With you as his mommy...Im sure he is a cutie pie. We are praying that all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!