Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hangin Out

We hung out with Katie and Thomas on Friday and opened an exciting Fall Package from Mom! It had so many fun things! Candles, a pumpkin ice tray, cute fall hot pads and towels which now adorn my kitchen, October Rachel Ray, and my favorite, a pumpkin bib for the baby! We love fall entertaining. Thanks so much Mom!
Katie also took lots of random and flattering pictures of us while we all sat around chatting. And, also on this post is my most recent pregnancy pose.





3 comments:

  1. Classic reading a magazine face, nice picture. In honor of you, I made caramel apples last night. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! Everyone loved them and were shocked I made my caramel from scratch, I love burning sugar! I'm going to do the dinner in a pumpkin recipe too! Thanks for posting that! I'm so sad I don't get to be around for your fall yummy-ness. I still rave about that squash soup you made for us, my mouth is watering just thinking about it! p.s. you are so cute with a little belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess!! Did you guys just change your phone numbers and forget to tell me or are you really trying to tell me something else?? :) I tried calling you tonight to chat but both of your phone numbers don't work anymore. Actually Chelsie called me a few days ago too because she couldn't get your number to work either. Oh by the way, you should probably call her. Apparently she just found out last week that you are pregnant and is wondering why she didn't know sooner! :) I hope all is well. You are looking fabulously adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!