Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's a......

Its official! We are having a little baby and we are absolutely thrilled! Baby is so excited to meet all of his extended family members and friends! Here is a little sneek preview of baby...click on either the slide show or the movie to find out baby's gender!

I'm so sorry that this is the first many of you are hearing about our bundle of joy! We have been a little behind on getting the word out. We love you all, and our baby is so excited to meet everyone! Due March 6th!


4 comments:

  1. Jessie & Liam, I am SO thrilled for you! You are going to be amazing parents. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you two crazy kids!!!!! I'm so excited for you- a boy's a great way to start your little family off! I loved your vid- very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica! It's Stephanie Bresee! Hey I just found your blog! I haven't seen you in forever - congrats on the baby! I'm so happy for you two! Hope you are doing well!
    Our blog is threebresees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Jessie! I'm so excited for you and Liam and the adventure you guys will be embarking on soon. We are having quite the adjusting period with our little Jonathan that joined us in August, but it is so fun! I hope you are feeling well! ~Kara (Catron) Morgan

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!