Thursday, September 11, 2008

Advertising Input



Hello Everyone! It is nice to be back bloggin! Liam and I are enjoying being back in the sunshine and in our little house (but we are missing all you Washingtonians!, and those of you that left us for the east coast! We miss our Californians too!)

I have lots to catch you up on, but today, I was hoping to get some input on my new advertising. I need a new sloggan...something that has to do with all the stages or seasons of life...as that is kind of the theme I am going for, following the family from birth to grandkids and beyond.

If anyone submits a sloggan that I choose, I will send you a secrect Prize! Haha! Add some incentive to send me good slogans! So, here are the adverts for your evaluation. Any and all constructive input is appreciated.

Oh, also, do you think I should include "Fine Art Portraiture" under Shoebox of Photographs?

My previous slogan was "Making memories a work of Art" and I do really like that one, it just doesn't go with the theme as well.

Alright, well, thanks to all of you ahead of time for your input, and also a big thank you to those who have participated in my model release program, you all look great!

5 comments:

  1. My best idea so far is to just change memories to milestones in your old slogan. Brad's idea is "life sucks and then you die, document the journey".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would include fine art portraiture- and I'm still thinking of a slogan- I have all these ideas in my head but they just keep going in circles- sands of time, memories, moments, journey through life,- I'll keep thinking. Thanks for mailing the laptop back- we got it. Love & miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Making memories last a lifetime." And I expect big, fat royalty checks when you're rich and famous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jessica your web sight is awesome. Are you going home for Christmas? If you are I wan't to hire you to take pic. of our new family. Let me know. As far as slogans I can only think nof one right now ut is " Memories last for eternity" I will keep thinking of more though and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Memories are eternal, capture them" Kinda lame, first thing that came to my head :) Doesn't really fit your criteria anyway. Hmmm... Anyhoo, I would say include "Fine Art Portriature" not that I know squat about buisness, but it's sounds cool. OH! How about "To every season there is a memory" Nah, that's dumb too. I'm gonna stop suggesting things now. Say hi to Jellybean for me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message!