Sunday, September 28, 2008

This Past Week






The past week has been pretty chill! And crazy too! Liam worked a lot! And Studied a lot! We had some yummy meals (Chicken Alfredo, and Bacon Cheeseburger Calzones were my favorites!) Thanks for my Rachel Ray Magazine Cornelisons!

On Wednesday, we had a Dr. appointment, in which we heard the Baby's heartbeat, and scheduled the gender revealing ultra-sound! (I tried so hard to talk the Dr. into giving me an ultrasound that day, but none of my tricks worked). Oct. 1st is the day, lets hope our baby isn't modest! I am starting to notice that I am pregnant. It's kinda fun, mostly I can just tell there is somethin in there! Baby is 4.5 inches long now and the size of an avocado! I love our baby. And so far, I've got a pretty good record as a Mom... no big fits thrown, not a single messy daiper, and our baby doesn't even cry! I think my idealism is paying off! Haha.

We also got Lowes cards in the mail to finish our Murphy Bed! Liam cashed in his Boeing rewards points (for His hardwork and great service.) He has been saving them up each time he is awarded, and now we will make a Murphy bed with them! Thanks for your hard work Honey!

On Saturday we randomly bumped into Katie and Thomas on the bus! I know, how crazy is that! So they came over for dinner and dessert (Liam made us ice cream with pinneapple and chocolate saltimbocca sauce!), and a swim. One of our favorite things to do is have crazy races in the pool (like swimming with no arms, or running on the bottom of the pool). Thanks for hanging out guys! You rock!

More updates to come. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!