Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome Fall!


Why are there pumpkins hanging on my lanai? Thats right, its fall! Welcome Fall! Fall is my favorite season for homemaking... when it starts to get a chill in the air (in most places, but I don't miss it too much) and the family gathers inside for warmth and joy. Hearty stews, pumpkin and apple ladden everything and many other tasty recipes abound. Thoughts of Christmas giving, and Christ' Birth also seem at the front of my mind about now. I just love it.

So happy fall everyone! You can be sure to see more posts to come about fall recipes I've tried, activities we have done, and decorations I have put up. I hope you all enjoy this special season with your families. I can't wait until we add more special beings to ours, and in turn even greater reasons to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message!